Replacing your standard washer with anÂ Hytorc WasherÂ makes your job safer, faster and more accurate while increasing the lifespan of your tools. This upgrade can be used on nearly every bolting application without changing your existing bolts and nuts.
Increase Job Safety -The elimination of external moving parts and the intuitive design of the HYTORC Washer system make it the safest bolting method in the industry.
Increase Joint Integrity -The HYTORC Washer ensures even and accurate bolt load to eliminate joint failure and unintentional nut loosening
-Increase Tool Longevity -Other bolting systems put the reaction arm and square drive on opposite sides of the tool causing high stress in the body of the tool, which can lead to failure over time. The HYTORC Washer puts the action and reaction on the square drive axis to eliminate the majority of internal stress, and increase the lifetime of your tools
- The HYTORC WasherÃ¢Â„Â¢: Combining the benefit of torque & tension while eliminating unknowns!
- The HYTORC WasherÃ¢Â„Â¢ is available for bolt sizes from 1/2" Ã¢Â€Â“ 4", and is designed for all temperatures
- Controlled, reliable bolt load accuracy to Ã‚Â±5%
- Safety is optimized withÂ hands freeÂ bolting even on inverted applications
- Reaction arms and back up wrenches are no longer required
- The elimination of the reaction arm provides longer tool life
- Human error is reduced with less complicated procedures
- LessÂ laborÂ intensiveÂ operation equals fewer incidents
- The HYTORC WasherÃ¢Â„Â¢ meets ASTM-A194-01 and ASME-SA194-01 specifications
- 1 Per Month
- 1 Months
- All India
Abs Group- Abs House, Plot No. W-116 (A) T.T.C. Industrial Area, Khairane,, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400708, India